Clarity please!!
I'm taking tri legest fe for birth control. I started my brown pills(placebo/period week) Sunday sept 30 and got my period Monday oct 1 and it ended Thursday oct 4. This is normal for my period but then that Sunday oct 7 (the day I start my new pack) I bled that morning for about 3 hours. This has never happened before I never bleed past the end of my period and I've never had break through bleeding. I started my pack like normal that night (I take my pill everyday at 7:30pm) I was intimate with my boyfriend that Friday and Saturday of the placebo week but he did NOT finish inside. I've felt cramping similar to when I have my period since then and bubbling in my uterus. I know it's only been a few days but is it possible i could've gotten pregnant and have incredibly early symptoms??????
I doubt it is possible your showing signs that early. I take birth control and while my period is pretty much on a schedule now. It's not always. Sometimes I start late, sometimes I run way over. Other times I stop then start again. I would say if your that concerned get checked out, but most likely it's just a weird month for you. Also, if your under stress that could affect it to. I hope this was helpful. Goodluck and may God Bless You.