Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Clarity please!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Clarity please!!

I'm taking tri legest fe for birth control. I started my brown pills(placebo/period week) Sunday sept 30 and got my period Monday oct 1 and it ended Thursday oct 4. This is normal for my period but then that Sunday oct 7 (the day I start my new pack) I bled that morning for about 3 hours. This has never happened before I never bleed past the end of my period and I've never had break through bleeding. I started my pack like normal that night (I take my pill everyday at 7:30pm) I was intimate with my boyfriend that Friday and Saturday of the placebo week but he did NOT finish inside. I've felt cramping similar to when I have my period since then and bubbling in my uterus. I know it's only been a few days but is it possible i could've gotten pregnant and have incredibly early symptoms??????
I doubt it is possible your showing signs that early. I take birth control and while my period is pretty much on a schedule now. It's not always. Sometimes I start late, sometimes I run way over. Other times I stop then start again. I would say if your that concerned get checked out, but most likely it's just a weird month for you. Also, if your under stress that could affect it to. I hope this was helpful. Goodluck and may God Bless You.