Clomid conception
Hi, Here is my situation. Last month I did not get my periods and so I went to the doctor and she said that I have not ovulated and gave me Progestron to start my period and Clomid for Ovulation. I started my periods on Nov 26th 2010 and took Clomid on the 5-9 days of the cycle. Me and my husband had intercourse from the 9th day of the cycle, everyother day till the 16th day of the cycle.
On the 17th day of the cycle, I had a little bit of pink discharge followed by cramps and on 18th, 19th, 20th day I had some bleeding which was like a spotting of brown color whenever I wen to the restroom.
I called the Nurse triage and she said to wait for 2 weeks and take a pregnancy test. Wanted to know what is happenning. Is it my periods or some cysts or implantation bleeding? Kindly help me in this regards,Lalitha