Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Condom Came Off
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Condom Came Off

Hi, last night (Friday) I had sex with my boyfriend, I've been taking the contraceptive pill for a month now (At nights around 12 am), my period ended This Tuesday, and as said before, still taking the contraceptive pill. Last Night I had sex with my boyfriend, and after we were done he pulled out and the condom was still inside of me. When I took it out the sperm was there and I looked for holes (even blew the condom like a balloon) and I did not find any holes. I'm still worried that two hours after we had sex and I took the pill I vomited(cuz I drank and mixed beverages and ate a LOT). So I'm worried I may have vomited the contraceptive pill...so after that I took another one and I vomited about 20 minutes later. So I *know* I did vomit that one, but what about the first one. What should I do? I waited until my sickness passed away and took a third pill just to make sure, but I took it about 12 hours later (cuz I fell asleep). What should I do? Am I in danger?