Condom Came Off
Hi, last night (Friday) I had sex with my boyfriend, I've been taking the contraceptive pill for a month now (At nights around 12 am), my period ended This Tuesday, and as said before, still taking the contraceptive pill. Last Night I had sex with my boyfriend, and after we were done he pulled out and the condom was still inside of me. When I took it out the sperm was there and I looked for holes (even blew the condom like a balloon) and I did not find any holes. I'm still worried that two hours after we had sex and I took the pill I vomited(cuz I drank and mixed beverages and ate a LOT). So I'm worried I may have vomited the contraceptive pill...so after that I took another one and I vomited about 20 minutes later. So I *know* I did vomit that one, but what about the first one. What should I do? I waited until my sickness passed away and took a third pill just to make sure, but I took it about 12 hours later (cuz I fell asleep). What should I do? Am I in danger?
Hi there!

If you are absolutely sure that there was no contact of the semen with your genetalia, pregnancy is an unlikely possibility. However in case of doubt and allegedly missing the pill, it is advised to take two pills (double dose) the next day, in order to stay protected. Since you did take the pill 12 hours later, you should be fine.
Hope this helps.

Take care!