Continuous birth control and breakthrough bleeding.
Ive also been taking continuous birth control since october 8 and ive been spotting/breakthrough bleeding since 3 days after begining my current packet (about 15 days now) however the past few days it has been getting less. So i am also wondering if I should again skip the placebo pills and go onto another packet to see if it regulates and stops, or if i should take the placebo pills.
The spotting that you were having was due to breakthrough bleeding due to hormonal imbalance caused by continuously taking the pills and not your period bleeding. The symptom that you are having are due to these hormonal changes. You should stop taking the birth control pills after finishing your pack this time and wait for your periods which is actually withdrawal bleeding.

Then you can start with oral contraceptives again. Oral contraceptives are started on the first day of menstrual cycles or the first Sunday after the periods.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.