Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Could I be pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could I be pregnant?

I have been on the Nuvaring for about 3 months now.. I took one out the 3rd week & inserted a new one after my period.. My bf & I always have unprotected sex because I was on the ring but last week I began to feel nauseous and extremely drowsy! I have also bled during intercourse and I have now been expecting my period but I haven't got it.. I took 2 pg tests both negative.. & this morning I was bleeding when I wiped.. The blood was dark brown & thick.. & also had a mucusy substance.. I have pain in my lower stomach.. Could I be pregnant still? I only bleed when I am sitting & I tried inserting a tampon but it was extremely painful & so Im wearing a pad but like I said the blood isn't flowing like a period.. Any advice?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
730826_tn?1317946934
I had the exact same thing on nuvaring. I went to the doctor and he ignored it and said we'll see in time if yo are pregnant. Well after 4 months of no period, just spotting, Im not pregnant. The spotting turned in to a period recently.
Blank
1047543_tn?1270400478
Four months is a long time to have to wait.. I'm in major pain down there.. But not like bloading or cramping just the pain persists in my lower stomach & also down there.. Did you experience any of this?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...