Could I be pregnant?
I've been using emoquette for 3 years now. I've always been pretty good about taking my pills on time. But about a month ago my boyfriend got caught up in the moment and didn't pull out while having sex. Being that I didn't consent to him relieving himself in me I start freaking out because I know birth control isn't 100% effective. During this freak out I googled every sign of pregnancy I could possibly find. Because my period that came about 5 days later was lighter than usual. It was a period,but it just wasn't my normal period and I bled actual blood for about 2 days and the last 3 days of my period was mostly brown blood. Also I threw up the first day of my period which is actually normal for me about every 5 months on my period but I was also feeling nauseous for a few days during my period but I might of just been making myself sick from worrying if I could be pregnant or not. Other than that my body feels the same there's been no major changes in my body or anything like that. But is there a chance that I could possibly be pregnant? I'm not as worried anymore but it's still in the back of my mind. Since I'm on birth control if I was pregnant would my period just completely stopped by now or would it gradually stop? Or do I just need to change my birth control prescription? I need so help so I know weather I need to stress over this anymore.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the best solution to your problem would be to do a pregnancy test.  You can buy them at any drug store and the home tests are easy and accurate.  It has been long enough to become positive if you are pregnant.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?