Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Curious

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Curious
Hello. Me and my guy friend have slept together a few times. Recently, on Nov 30th, we had sex. I was just ending my period that day. Is there a chance I'm pregnant even though we used a condom?.
Hi!
There is always a chance of pregnancy.  If you were my patient, I would advise you of that.  BUT in your case it sounds pretty low, since you used condoms and were having your period.  Don't forget the Morning After pill--it is available in pharmacies without a prescription for persons over 18 who have a "contraceptive emergency"
Hope this helps!
Dr B