Cyclofem injection BC
Hi, I'm 8 weeks after MC and D&C, my OB suggested me to take IUD, but I choose cyclofem injection, do anybody knows the side effect and is there any possibilities to get pregnant while in using this BC?
Hi, I've been using Cyclofem for over 3 years now and I've read a lot about it.. So far I can tell you that is a very effective bc and I also now someone thats been using it for many years and never missed a period, never suspected that she might be pregnant. The only negative thing I can tell you is that I read (if wanting to have babies & stop bc) that injectable bc may take up to 9 nine months or longer to get out of your body.. now is almost 2 months since I last took it and I did notice that when I get small cuts on my skin I bleed too much (It's pretty wierd).. Hope this helps & Good luck!
I got my cyclofem injection and after seven days I had unprotected sex, is there a possibility of being pregnant?