Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Cyclofem injection BC

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Cyclofem injection BC

Hi, I'm 8 weeks after MC and D&C, my OB suggested me to take IUD, but I choose cyclofem injection, do anybody knows the side effect and is there any possibilities to get pregnant while in using this BC?
Hi, I've been using Cyclofem for over 3 years now and I've read a lot about it.. So far I can tell you that is a very effective bc and I also now someone thats been using it for many years and never missed a period, never suspected that she might be pregnant. The only negative thing I can tell you is that I read (if wanting to have babies & stop bc) that injectable bc may take up to 9 nine months or longer to get out of your body.. now is almost 2 months since I last took it and I did notice that when I get small cuts on my skin I bleed too much (It's pretty wierd).. Hope this helps & Good luck!
I got my cyclofem injection and after seven days I had unprotected sex, is there a possibility of being pregnant?