Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Decidual Cast?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Decidual Cast?

Sorry, this will be long. In July, my husband and I had an "accident" the day before I started my period. My gyno gave me Lo Seasonique to start in August on the first day of my next period. It never started so I called her and she said to start after I took a pregnancy test that came up negative. I took 2 that were negative so I started the pills on Aug. 22. They were supposed to help with the pain from endo but they didn't really. About a week ago, I started cramping and feeling even more crappy than I do every day. Each day I just wanted to pass out. This past Friday at work I started bleeding which I assumed it was break thru bleeding and just thought ok, this can happpen and went on. The cramping got severly worse and I was up all night. Saturday morning I go to the bathroom and pass tissue. I'm talking about 3 in. long and about 1 1/2 in. wide. It was pinkish and white and it bothered me enough to put it in a clean canning jar and take to my local walk in clinic. He thought it was a decidual cast and sent it to pathology. My CBC came back ok, my pregnancy test came back negative, but I am waiting on path results. He also said that after I passed it I should stop bleeding. I didn't and I'm still passing tissue, not as big, but tissue just the same. And what I passed didn't look like the pics I've seen on the web. It wasn't the shape of my uterus. On Monday I called and told my gyno and she said that the chance of me being pregnant was very slim and to stop taking the pills for 3 days and the bleeding will stop and then to resume them. It's not getting better, it's getting worse. I'm RH negative and have 1 child, so I am really anxious to know what pathology says. I don't believe it's a miscarriage, it has to be from the pills but this is just too much waiting and thinking about what it could or couldn't be.