Decidual Cast?
Sorry, this will be long. In July, my husband and I had an "accident" the day before I started my period. My gyno gave me Lo Seasonique to start in August on the first day of my next period. It never started so I called her and she said to start after I took a pregnancy test that came up negative. I took 2 that were negative so I started the pills on Aug. 22. They were supposed to help with the pain from endo but they didn't really. About a week ago, I started cramping and feeling even more crappy than I do every day. Each day I just wanted to pass out. This past Friday at work I started bleeding which I assumed it was break thru bleeding and just thought ok, this can happpen and went on. The cramping got severly worse and I was up all night. Saturday morning I go to the bathroom and pass tissue. I'm talking about 3 in. long and about 1 1/2 in. wide. It was pinkish and white and it bothered me enough to put it in a clean canning jar and take to my local walk in clinic. He thought it was a decidual cast and sent it to pathology. My CBC came back ok, my pregnancy test came back negative, but I am waiting on path results. He also said that after I passed it I should stop bleeding. I didn't and I'm still passing tissue, not as big, but tissue just the same. And what I passed didn't look like the pics I've seen on the web. It wasn't the shape of my uterus. On Monday I called and told my gyno and she said that the chance of me being pregnant was very slim and to stop taking the pills for 3 days and the bleeding will stop and then to resume them. It's not getting better, it's getting worse. I'm RH negative and have 1 child, so I am really anxious to know what pathology says. I don't believe it's a miscarriage, it has to be from the pills but this is just too much waiting and thinking about what it could or couldn't be.
What did your pathology test come out as??? I just passed a fleshy lining after severe cramps and when I put it in a ziplock and spread it out it was in the shape of a ghost.. Probably uterus shaped. My doctor said if I have a regular period in fine or I may have been pregnant and it's the end of the pregnancy. This was unsettling to me as I have never had a baby yet and I'm 35! I'm thinking of taking a pregnancy test now.. My period is dark and looks like it's ending after two days after shed.. But ya when the cramping was getting better after meds I thought it was blood dropping into pad but it was tissue and no blood except what may have been on it.