Depo Provera and antibiotics
Hi I was on an antibiotic for a sinus infection just over a week ago. I didn't take the full course cos it cleared up after about 3 capsules as it was making me feel quite ill with it. It's been just over a week since then I think and my boyfriend and I have had sex which started off without a condom but I made him put one on half way through both times (because I never let him ejaculate inside me as the idea makes me feel a bit squeamish, silly I know but I can't help it!)
I'm on depo provera and both my doctor, the nurse who gave me the injection and a specialist contraceptive nurse I asked have said it's not effected by antibiotics but I just want to be sure I have nothing to worry about about those two times. Thank you for any answers
There have been reports of pregnancy while taking hormonal contraceptives and antibiotics, but clinical pharmacokinetic studies have not shown consistent effects of antibiotics on it. so chances of pregnancy are less.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing