Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Depo help

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Depo help
I am the depo and the first two or three time was good but after that every time I get it my bottom swells u the nurse and my doc are unsure why does anyone have some insight as to maybe why???
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have to admit that this would be a mystery to me.  I suppose it is possible that you have an increased volume of yeast due to the hormone which might cause swelling.  Another possibility is that somehow the depo is causing swelling of deep varicose veins in your bottom.
Good luck!
Dr B
So you would guess by what you do know that I can't fix it unless I stop using the depo???