Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Depo shot

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Depo shot

My last depo shot was November 25 of 2012 how long before I will have a period because I have not had one yet and my boyfriend and I want to have a baby
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that depo can have effects for up to eighteen months after the last injection.  It could still be that depo is delaying your period.  You could also check in with your doctor, sometimes some progesterone will start the period and "jump start" your cycles.  Sometimes you just have to wait it out.
Good luck!
Dr B
Hi me nd my bf want to have a bby nd I have been off the depo shot for almost 5 months so when could I expect to have a bby I have had my for for April and may
Sorry about the mistakes I have had my period for April and may