Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Depo

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Depo

Hi I'm 20 and one may 16, which is next month is when I go back for another shot for the Depo but here's the thing .... the day I got the shot my period came two weeks late, and once I got my period now going one two months straight, it started regularly but on the seventh day when I was supposed to stop I didn't, I'm now going in two months with this period should I be worried should I go to the doctor and on to of that a week after my soon was born I had kidney stones and gal stones and stayed in the hospital for a week and they ended up removing my gal bladder I've been hurting under my ribs for about around a month please comment ... I could use them thank you
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to go ahead with the second shot, since the second one should help stabililize the lining of the uterus and stop the bleeding.

As far as the pain in your side goes, you should defintely see your doctor for follow up--if the gall bladder has been removed, you don't have further stones, but could have scar tissue
Good luck!
Thank you for your help, as far as scar tissue is that bad and what does scar tissue mean could it cause more serious problems?? And I defiantly will follow up with my doctor thank you so much for you're reply back