Double dose of birth control?
Long story short: I forgot I took my birth control pill at my normal time of 12pm today, and freaked and took another at 9pm. So I took two in one day, within twelve hours of one another.
Question- will this cause bleeding? I don't have any yet. I know there is "always a chance", but I can't find any square information on this. I already know to finish my pack, but if I take my pill tomorrow at the normal time, will it increase my chance for bleeding? Apparently bleeding can happen with an overdose, but again, I can't even find any firm information on how much qualifies as an overdose.

I'm sorry if this seems frantic, I'm an athlete and cannot cannot cannot get my period right now.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that too little  is more likely to cause bleeding than too much, but breakthrough bleeding is pretty unpredictable.  I would recommend that you continue with the usual one per day--don't wait for more than 24 hours in between doses and you will PROBABLY be OK.
Good luck!
Dr B