Birth Control (Contraception) Community
ECP
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ECP

Hi I was wondering hoe effective Next Choice is. I've read it depends on what part of you're cycle you're one but what if you have an irregular cycle. Ive tried tracking it but i dont have it when my calendar tells me. For example, I have my period on 4/26 and it lasts seven days so my period would be from 4/26-5/2 and I won't get my period til next month. Is that normal? How can you tell if you're ovulating or already have? My calendar says I'm fertile 5/4-5/9 and my ovulation is on the 9th but that's only if my period comes on the right day. If I had unprotected sex on 5/5 and took Next Choice on 5/6, is there a possibility I could get pregnant??
Hi there,
You may determine when you ovulate based on changes occurring during ovulation like rise in basal body temperature, cervical mucus changes, breast soreness and ovulation predictor kits. Tracking and charting your ovulation when you have irregular periods can be a little bit difficult .Emergency contraception should be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex and are very effective in preventing pregnancy. Next choice works by preventing the attachment of a fertilized egg to the womb. Do visit a gynecologist for more queries and assistance. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank