Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Getting preggo after Mirena iud??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Getting preggo after Mirena iud??

Hi all...i had my Mirena taken out a year ago tomorrow(12-18) and i still am not pregnant?!!! I have regular periods and they are always around the same length. I went for my yearly but that was in Feb...how long does it take for the mirena to wear off?? Or could this be somthing more? Anyone else been on Mirena and then off...how long does it usually take to get preg. after it? I thought it was within 6 months after removal? Thanks...
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am having mine taken out January 4th so I'm not sure. However, my sister had hers out in May and got pregnant in July. Have you talked to your doctor yet?
Blank
I was on the mirena for a year and got it removed in October I got my regular monthly on the 9th so me and my husband immediatly started trying for a baby today I am 41 days late for my period, I have taken a few hpt test but all have come out negative. Me and my husband tried multiple times in November and my monthly is always on schedule so im not really sure the problem but I would suggest you consult your gyn
Blank
I am wondering how long after the mirena is taken out can you get pregnant?
Blank
My doctor explained that Mirena also works by thining the uterus wall. At the time this seemed like something good to prevent pregnacy, but then I started to think. I was wondering if the thining of the uterus wall could be harmful. So only a doctor would know, and its best to talk to them. Hope everything worked out well.
Blank
Guys I was on the mirena for five years!! I recently gotten it tookem out this year in August!! How long would it take me to get pregnant?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...