Getting preggo after Mirena iud??
Hi all...i had my Mirena taken out a year ago tomorrow(12-18) and i still am not pregnant?!!! I have regular periods and they are always around the same length. I went for my yearly but that was in Feb...how long does it take for the mirena to wear off?? Or could this be somthing more? Anyone else been on Mirena and then off...how long does it usually take to get preg. after it? I thought it was within 6 months after removal? Thanks...
I am having mine taken out January 4th so I'm not sure. However, my sister had hers out in May and got pregnant in July. Have you talked to your doctor yet?
I was on the mirena for a year and got it removed in October I got my regular monthly on the 9th so me and my husband immediatly started trying for a baby today I am 41 days late for my period, I have taken a few hpt test but all have come out negative. Me and my husband tried multiple times in November and my monthly is always on schedule so im not really sure the problem but I would suggest you consult your gyn
I am wondering how long after the mirena is taken out can you get pregnant?
My doctor explained that Mirena also works by thining the uterus wall. At the time this seemed like something good to prevent pregnacy, but then I started to think. I was wondering if the thining of the uterus wall could be harmful. So only a doctor would know, and its best to talk to them. Hope everything worked out well.
Guys I was on the mirena for five years!! I recently gotten it tookem out this year in August!! How long would it take me to get pregnant?