Going off YAZ
I have been taking YAZ for about nine months and have recently decided to go off birth control all together. I stopped taking the pills about three weeks ago and I have been bleeding on and off ever since. I'm wondering if this is normal and will go away or if I should start taking the pills again, or maybe switch to a different birth control. I'm also concerned because I don't want to start a new birth control routine and gain more weight. What should I do!? Please help!
the bleeding will stop its just your body ajusting dont start new pills if you dont want to if ur looking for a birth controll that will not make you gain weight you should talk to ur doctor to see whats best
I am having the same issue. I went off YAZ in August. I have been bleeding off and on ever since. Sometimes heavy..sometime light. It is so frustrating and now it is almost Jan and I am still struggling with this. I have been to the doctor and he has told me that it is a side effect of going off the Pill, but I am wondering when it will go away. Any suggestions? Please Help. Thanks!