Birth Control (Contraception) Community
HELP. ASAP
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP. ASAP

Ok I received the depo like about a month ago and ny boyfriend finished inside twice before the two weeks that they told me to wait for the depo to start working. My period is 5days late. Can I be pregnant? Or does the depo make my period irregular? ?
Hi there,
There are chances that your are pregnant if you had sex during the period when the doctor had advised you to use additional method of contraception. Depo is almost 99% effective in preventing pregnancy. The birth control effect of Depo begins immediately after the first shot if it is given within the first five days of your menstrual period. You should use additional contraception or condoms for the first seven days following the shot in case you take your first Depo-Provera shot later than five days after your period. Take up pregnancy test. That will be helpful. For more queries and assistance visit a gynecologist. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank