Birth Control (Contraception) Community
HELP PLEASE really nervous :(
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP PLEASE really nervous :(

ok so in like the beginning of November me and my boyfriend had sex for like 10 minutes and we used a good brand of condom (Trojan) and he didn't finish, he's never had precum so I have no idea if there was any but I don't think the condom broke cause I think one of us would've felt it and he had a condom on. But I have been on Sprintec birth control pill since July-ish and right now it is my placebo week and usually I get brown discharge before my period but this week I'm not having that brown discharge and I don't have any pregnancy symptoms either so why would my period be late?? There's a low chance I would be pregnant but what else could the reason be? (Also occasionally during November I've missed a few pills but only by a few hours nothing serious)
You should have took the emergency pill even if you werent sure you should have donde it just in case
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...