Birth Control (Contraception) Community
HELP PLEASE!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

HELP PLEASE!

I have been on b.c for almost a full month. my bf's condom broke and some semen went inside me and on the bed (only a week of being on the pill). according to the pill i was supposed to have my period 3 days ago but it hasnt came yet. i saw some gross brown liquid today and a little yesterday and freaked out! what does it mean? pregnet? or going to get my period? im confused :l
Hello there -

You mentioned that you had been on the pill for a week when you had the condom 'accident.' Honestly, you shouldn't worry. As far as being late for your period, that could simply be due to the birth control pills that you're body isn't used to as yet. Also, the brown discharge is just one of those things and I wouldn't let it trouble you. You are going to be fine, wait and see! Take care ...
Avatar n tn
thank you :)
Most likely you are not pregnant, but a week on BC pill is not a sure fire thing.

If you don't get your period, I would take a pregnancy test. Even when the pill has been used for months there is still a 2% chance of getting pregnant so if you miss a period you need to take a test.