Haven't had my period in 3 months, and I'm not pregnant.
I am 23 years old.  All my life I've had regular-ish periods (sometimes a day or two late).  And just recently (January) started taking birth control Lo Lo Estrin Fe.  My periods since then have been regular up until a few months ago (June).  Since June I have not had a period.  It is now nearing the end of august.  I took pregnancy tests and I am not pregnant, my body contains no symptoms of being pregnant either (I think I'd notice if I were pregnant)  No breast soreness, no nausea etc.  I exercise regularly (I run about 8 miles a week, sometimes more).  I take daily vitamins and iron pills for my running.  I am not a smoker, and drink alcohol only on occasion.  If anyone could tell me what is wrong and what should I do that'd be great.

Thanks,

KG
Sometimes some bc can stop periods, dose it mention anything about that in the bc leaflet that your on?. Or over doing the exercise, stress, diet, change of routine, hormones ect lots of things can affect your period. If i was you i would go to the doctors and get any possible cause ruled out, maybe a simple change of bc to see if that helps get you back on track to regular cycles. Good luck