Headache and contraceptive pill?
Hey, I started Microlite, the contraceptive pill on Sunday, so this is my third day.  I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I had a really bad headache all of yesterday and it didn't go away with painkillers, and it was still there this morning but i took two ibuprofen and it cleared up.  This is very strange for me as I do get alot of headaches because of stress and sleep deprivation but they usually go away once I get sleep.  I'm also on Zimovane and Sertraline, could these have an effect on the pill?
Did you mention to your Dr that you get frequent headaches??? the reason I ask is because I just went to the Dr to get on BC and one of the 1st questions she asked me is if I getr frequent headaches or suffer from migraines. I do so she had to find a BC that was safe. She said a lot of BC will make your headaches worse and more frequent. SO contact your Dr abou this. Good Luck!