Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Help please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Help please

I just stopped taking my birth control last week and now I am on my period but I've been having unprotected with my fiancé could I be pregnant we are trying for a baby and how soon after u stop taking the pill can you get pregnant
It depends on your body. Every woman's body is different. Some women ovulate right away while others take several months to ovulate. What form of borth control were you using ? if you were on the pill and stopped in the middle of the pack The bleeding you are experiencing is called withdrawl (withdrawal) bleeding it isn't your period. And yes you could have ovulated during that time. I would get an OPK just so you'll know when you ovulate in the future. Good luck though