How bad is not having a period?
Hello!
I've been on birth control for around two years now, because if I'm not on it I only get my period once every three to five months. I'm not sexually active, but I do have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome running in the family. I recently stopped taking my birth control because I'm VERY forgetful and don't see the point of using it if I can't use it correctly. So, is it a horrible thing to not have periods aside from once every five or so months?
(And should I become sexually active, of course I'd get back on the pill. So aside from that...)
I dont know how bad it is for you to not have your period but im sure its not healthy, But i was also goig through the same thing only that i had the inplant on my arm for 3 years and this would cause me to not have my period regularly so i was afraid for that too, but now i dont have it it's been 3 years already so i took it off and now that i dont have it, my period comes every month even tho before i wasnt normal with my period so i really wouldnt worry if i was you but if you have doubts just go to your doctor and have him/her check you