I missed a period, Im too young, Im jobless.
Last week I went to the doctor for a cough. I was diagnosed with Bronchitis. I was perscribed with anti-biotics. I informed the doctors that I am on the pill. (I dont know the brand exactly) I have been on this form of birth control for about a year now and have never missed a pill. On monday of last week my boyfriend and I had sex, then on Wendsday I was given the anti-biotics. I was supposed to start my period that Wendsday. and I only had a very weak light bleed for about a day. Then nothing. It is now a week later and I finished the anti-biotics and still no period is there a chance I could be pregnant???

note: My boyfriend and I have not had unprotected sex since I started the anti-biotcs.
there's always a chance but there could be a million reasons why it's late. wait another week and take an hpt. if it's negative you can either wait one more week or go to your ob and have them do an exam and blood test. if it turns out you're not pregnant then they might be able to do tests and find out what is wrong that it's late.