IUD concern
about half way into my day I kind of felt like I was getting a bladder infection so I started drinking lots of water.  I came home and had to go pee and when I was done, after it stopped hurting, I started to wipe and when I did I felt a tug inside of me but not really far.  at first I thought it was a tampon that was in me because I just ended my period, but I knew there was no way!  I barely had to stick my finger in and there were the strings, and I didn't think anything about the iud, so I pulled it thinking it was still a tampon and out came the iud.  I freaked out and then I had to go pee again about 15 minutes later and when I was done I stood up and there was a pretty big blood clot in the toilette,  I have all the symptoms of a bladder infection now full blown, and I didn't feel like this at all this morning.  could there be something wrong and should I make an appointment?
The symptoms can be due to vaginal or bladder infection. Urinary tract (which consists of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra) infections are very common in young women. Symptoms of UTI are frequent urination, burning sensation during urination, passing of blood in urine and even fever.The most common causes of repeated UTIs are kidney stones and diabetes mellitus. Women who are sexually active, who use diaphragms for birth control, and/or are past menopause are at an increased risk for urinary tract infections. Making a diagnosis of a urinary tract infection includes performing a urinalysis test, which checks for the presence of pus, white blood cells, and bacteria in the urine, which point to a urinary tract infection. A urine culture and sensitivity is usually performed to find the exact microorganism that is causing the infection and to determine the most effective antibiotic to treat it.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.