Birth Control (Contraception) Community
If my boyfriend comes inside me after being on the depo shot for about ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

If my boyfriend comes inside me after being on the depo shot for about four months what are my chances of pregnancy?

I've been on the shot starting my third month, I got my last shot last week. I haven't had a period except for spotting the first few weeks of the first shot. I've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend(pull out method) since the third week I got the first shot. I want to know whether there's a good chance id get pregnant if he actually came inside me. I don't think so because Depo has over a 99% rate and it makes you not ovulate on top of other things. Imput?

Chances of pregnancy with a depo shot are less. Missed periods and changes in mood are the earliest symptoms of pregnancy. The area around your nipples turns dark. Tiredness, nausea and vomiting, sometimes referred to as morning sickness, ranging from queasiness to severe vomiting that can manifest just in the morning are also early symptoms.

If you notice these symptoms then chances of pregnancy are there. In that case, get your serum HCG levels checked.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.