If your on depo, does your temperature rise?
I may be pregnant because I took depo too late. My temperature is 100.0 I'm thinking maybe a mix of the synthetic progrestone and the real produced in my body has made my temp go up high! Please help!
Raised body temperature and fever are the side effects of depo shots. However if you are skeptical regarding the status of your pregnancy, I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. The HCG (it is a hormone) levels rise only in pregnancy and its presence will confirm the status of your pregnancy.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

yep one of depos side effects,.... i hate this crappy shot