Implanon... Should I worry.
So yay... I got all my results back, and recieved my all clear, so now I can get my implanon on 11/3/11. My question is what can I expect when I get it. And also if any one has ever gotten pregenant while on it.
During implanon insertion, Local anaesthetic is applied to the upper arm, and then a needle-like applicator is used to insert the implanon rod under the skin. The procedure can take less than a minute.

Side effects are similar to oral contraceptive pills and include irregular periods or prolonged bleeding, headaches, acne, weight gain and abdominal pain. Like other contraceptives, it is not 100% safe and pregnancy can occur but the chances are very less.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your reply. this is day two with implanon and my only discomfort is the pain at injection site, which is to be expected.