Implanon and bad side effects
Hello I have been on implanon since March of 2008. I had my daughter on January 26, 2008. And I felt great after I had her. I had all the joy in the world. Well when she was about 3 months old, I decided to get the implanon because I am a young mother, and me and my husband knew we didn't want another little one for a few years at least. Well about 4 months ago, I started having movement in my stomach,and I became very sick. I called my doctor because I though I was pregnant.  We had the test they concluded I was not in fact, my doctor said it takes about 6 months for your body to get used to implanon. So I went on with the birth control method. Recently i have been having tight pains in my chest on both sides, I get hot and sweaty throughout the day, extremely irratible, and very emotional. I also feel pain in the sight it was injected in. I feel great one minute and the next my head is dizzy, and I am sad. Asking myself why all this is going on? I have been having bad symptoms since the beginning. I think all this is side effects, but I wanted to know if people thought I should take it out. And if this sounds like something I should do now, or wait it out. If I do get the implanon taken out, what contraceptive should I use. Thank you so much.
Go to your doctor and discuss other methods. They may push it off as a non-side effect but if you're not comfortable with it I would try something else.