Aa
A
A
Close
Implanon and bad side effects
Hello I have been on implanon since March of 2008. I had my daughter on January 26, 2008. And I felt great after I had her. I had all the joy in the world. Well when she was about 3 months old, I decided to get the implanon because I am a young mother, and me and my husband knew we didn't want another little one for a few years at least. Well about 4 months ago, I started having movement in my stomach,and I became very sick. I called my doctor because I though I was pregnant.  We had the test they concluded I was not in fact, my doctor said it takes about 6 months for your body to get used to implanon. So I went on with the birth control method. Recently i have been having tight pains in my chest on both sides, I get hot and sweaty throughout the day, extremely irratible, and very emotional. I also feel pain in the sight it was injected in. I feel great one minute and the next my head is dizzy, and I am sad. Asking myself why all this is going on? I have been having bad symptoms since the beginning. I think all this is side effects, but I wanted to know if people thought I should take it out. And if this sounds like something I should do now, or wait it out. If I do get the implanon taken out, what contraceptive should I use. Thank you so much.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
210400 tn?1325384170
Go to your doctor and discuss other methods. They may push it off as a non-side effect but if you're not comfortable with it I would try something else.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources