Implanon help!
Have had the implanon rod in my arm for 6 months now..
It has taken away ALL my sex drive, so much so that my bf thinks I don't find him sexually attractive anymore :(
Has anyone got any info? I want to get it removed but have heard these side effects still last?
I had the same thing happen to me as well while I was on the Implanon. I was one crazy person on that thing, and I am still dealing with the side effects today. I only had it in for 3 months. Right after I had it taken out, my husband and I got pregnant with twins... I lost the first baby 5 weeks into the pregnancy. I am planning my sons funeral right now for this upcoming Saturday. I was 20 weeks pregnant and had a still birth. If I were you, I would get the Implanon removed! Nothing good comes from it, I had every bad side effect possible from that stupid thing! Please, take my advice. The Implanon is something I would not recommend to anyone!!!!! Ever!!!!!!
Thanks so much! So so so sorry to hear about your baby :( I want to cry for you :( I keep forgetting to call the doctor but now thanks to your little story I'll call them first thing tomorrow! Hope your doing ok, can't imagine the pain you are going through. Best wishes for the funeral :(