Is Nora-be hurting me?
I have been taking nora-be for almost 3 months and since I started it I have had terrible periods. The first month I had a period for at least two weeks and then a few days later it came back. It chilled out a bit but I keep having random bleeding and terrible headaches. I need to know if this is normal and if I should switch. They put me on it because I have acrocyanosis. No other reasons for this kind. I just need protection against pregnancy.
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Norethindrone is used for birth control to prevent pregnancy. It is also used to treat menstrual disorders, endometriosis, or abnormal vaginal bleeding caused by a hormone imbalance. Few common side effects of this drug are headaches, nausea, vaginal bleeding between periods, missed/irregular periods etc.It is possible that these effects gradually decrease in next few months. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor promptly. This is merely an advice and not  a substitute of clinical examination. Visit your doctor for more queries and assistance.
Take care and regards!