Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Is it possible I'm pregnant???

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Is it possible I'm pregnant???
Hi... My period is very regular my cycles is like always 28 days except last one was 25 days I'm thinking because of the exercise... According to my calendar I should have gotten it the 15th which means I'm 4 days late but I have been getting the symptoms I get when getting my period... It is possible I'm pregnant if I had unprotected sex like 3 to 4 days after my last period???
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that pregnancy is always a possibility, and any time bleeding is not normal, I always recommend a test.
Most pregnancy tests will be positive at about the same time the period is missed, so you are not too early to test.
Good luck!
Dr B