Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Is it possible?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Is it possible?

My girlfriend and I were fooling around in her bath tub today and I was concerned if there was a chance I could have impregnated her. I however, did not ejaculate into the tub (a minuscule amount of pre-ejaculate was there) nor did my penis make contact with her or even get close to her for that matter. She is birth-control by the way and takes it regularly without ever missing ( she has been on it for about a month now). Still, I have heard many stories of women becoming pregnant over this and it has me stressed out. Should I be concerned over this?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
There are no chances of a pregnancy resulting as even if there was some amount of pre-ejaculate, as the sperms will not survive in water. Also she was on birth control and that makes the possibility remote.
Hope this helps.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
Hope this helps.
It does help, thank you very much!