Is it possible?
My girlfriend and I were fooling around in her bath tub today and I was concerned if there was a chance I could have impregnated her. I however, did not ejaculate into the tub (a minuscule amount of pre-ejaculate was there) nor did my penis make contact with her or even get close to her for that matter. She is birth-control by the way and takes it regularly without ever missing ( she has been on it for about a month now). Still, I have heard many stories of women becoming pregnant over this and it has me stressed out. Should I be concerned over this?
From past experiences no she will not become pregnant. I highly do not believe she could become pregnant at all in this situation. Also Because of the fact that she has been on birth control for a month and my guess is that she is on the pill. You should have no worries.
There was jets in the tub though, would that have circulated the pre-ejaculate in some way? I know that sounds a little farfetched but could that influence the situation in anyway?