Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Is it possible?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Is it possible?

My girlfriend and I were fooling around in her bath tub today and I was concerned if there was a chance I could have impregnated her. I however, did not ejaculate into the tub (a minuscule amount of pre-ejaculate was there) nor did my penis make contact with her or even get close to her for that matter. She is birth-control by the way and takes it regularly without ever missing ( she has been on it for about a month now). Still, I have heard many stories of women becoming pregnant over this and it has me stressed out. Should I be concerned over this?
From past experiences no she will not become pregnant. I highly do not believe she could become pregnant at all in this situation. Also Because of the fact that she has been on birth control for a month and my guess is that she is on the pill. You should have no worries.
There was jets in the tub though, would that have circulated the pre-ejaculate in some way? I know that sounds a little farfetched but could that influence the situation in anyway?