It has been one heck of a ride!
I am on my 3rd depo shot injection (10 months) as of FEB 2013. I have been feeling horrible ever since. I have experience nausea throughout the day, hot flashes, night sweats, dizzy, aches when i sit for a long period of time, no period, brown discharge, not really spotting any blood, but i have, not able to sleep i fall asleep around 1am and wake up at 4am, upper stomach bloating, my legs are weak, and craving and hungry at night!! what i want to know is that can i still have these kind of symptoms so far along in my shot? Is this depo related? What are the symptoms off this shot wearing off and when does it wear off? Thanks sooo much!!! Oh, i usually get these symptoms during the day... not really at night for some reason. Kinda makes me think of pregnancy symptoms (I am not preggo, haven't had intercourse in so long, sheesh LOL). I am 31 years by the way. Maybe i am just getting old LOL!

I am due for another shot in April, but I will not be going for that shot... that's all i know!

Than you everyone for your help!
I'd stop the injections and use something else,if youre not having sex why the birth control?
I was in a committed relationship, and i just didn't want to get preggo at that time. I just wanted to be protected from pregnancy and was told this shot is very effective!
Oh, and I am going to stop this injection. Is it true when you stop heavy bleeding will occur and that means this shot is wearing off?