Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Loestrin 24 fe problems?

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Loestrin 24 fe problems?

I've been on Loestrin 24 fe for about a year now. I take it regularly and consistently, but vomited a few hours after taking one pill of this month's pack. I'm on the second day of the placebo pills now, and I did not have a period last month at all. My boyfriend and I have been having sex, without using condoms, for 5 months and everything has been fine, but I'd like some reassurance. Could missing that one pill in the first week of pills cause me to be pregnant?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that it is unlikely that missing just one pill increase your pregnancy risk substantially.  Having said that , though, since you have not had a period, a pregnancy test would be prudent.  It is common for periods to dwindle down to spotting or nothing at all after women have been on LoEstrin for awhile, so that is more likely to be the reason you did not have your period.  You should find out though
Good luck!
Dr B
I am not sure but you might got pregnant, You just buy the pregnancy test kit and check you will get the actual result. This the best suggestion for you.