MISSED PILLS WORRIED ABOUT PREGNANCY :/
I am on Reclipsen to n lately ive been forgetting to take my pills. I have missed Wednesday,Thursday and Friday if I consider that "missing" I was to take them everyday @ 11am so dar not good but ive been taking them daily but not at the scheduled time. (Be4 I missed these) so my wednesday pill I took on friday. My thursday and friday pill I took on Friday and my sat and sunday pill I took on Sunday. So now im all caught up. I did have unprotected intercoyrse that Friday but I took my late pill(that was due 4 me to take on wednesday) at least an hour b4 it happnd. Will I be ok?
HI,
When pills are missed more than two times, the efficacy of the pills cannot be relied upon. Hence it is necessary to use another method of contraception like condoms, till the next menses. Then you can start your pills afresh.
Hope this helps.