Missed 2 pills on my new pack and had unprotected sex
I was supposed to start a new pack of pills I am on (Mirelle) I had unprotected sex on a Wednesday, the day I forgot my new pack at work, I was spotting that day, my period started on the Thursday, Can I be pregnant? Must I continue with my pills on Friday and discard the ones for wednesday and thursday?
Missing two pills raises the possibility of pregnancy but this possibility is more if you miss the pills in between the pack. However to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. Also take the pills after consulting your doctor once the status of pregnancy is clear.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.