Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Missed pills

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Missed pills
I was usally on birth control .. One of the pills fell from the packet a im missing a pill i stopped taking the last 3 pills i had unprotected sex but he didint finish inside me us it likley i can get pregnant ???
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to wait and see if you have your normal period--if so, you are probably OK.  If not, better check.  If you are still within the 72 hour timeframe, you may want to consider emergency contraception such as Plan B.
It is important to take all of the pills as directed, but the first ones in the pack are the MOST important.
Good luck!
Dr B