Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Missed sprintec pill

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Missed sprintec pill

I missed one blue active sprintec pill yesterday. I noticed this morning and took two today. This is my third week of active pills. I have one more active pill to take tomorrow and then I have a week of white/placebo pills. Do I need to finish the active pills and then skip the placebos and start a new pack of active pills? Or is it okay because I've only missed one pill in six months to take the last active pill of this pack and then take the placebo pills?
You should take the complete active pills and start with the placebo pills. Taking active pills in a row may delay your periods and even cause breakthrough bleeding.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.