Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Morning after pill
About This Forum:

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Morning after pill

I had unprotected sex on Sunday got the morning after pill and the. Had unprotected sex 4 hours after taking it. Should I be fine still sense it was only 4 hours later?
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the emergency contraception that you used should protect you in both cases.  I would also suggest that you follow the instructions carefully and test for pregnancy if you are at all suspicious.  
Good luck!
Dr B
3 Comments
Blank
I had unprotected sex on october 8 before my period. After 2 days later i had my period like usual but now  november i skiped my period. Im confused what do i do
Blank
Well if u skipped your period completely get a pregnancy test it will you tell you whether ur pregnant or not because u are a whole period late. I know that.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank