Multiple periods in the past month and on Nexplanon
I posted this as a journal, as well as under Women's Health, but I figure it cant hurt to post it here as well, since it does also have to do with my birth control.

Okay, so...over the past two months, I have had three different "periods," each very heavy, with unbearable cramps, and each lasting about 5-6 days. There have been roughly two weeks between each period. Since I am on the Nexplanon implant, i am kinda worried that there is something wrong with the implant, or that there is something wrong with my system. So, I am making an appointment with my OB/GYN.

Any feedback is much appreciated.
Update

I have been reading the customer reviews on the WebMD, and a lot of them are reporting exactly what I am experiencing. I mean, they warned me that it would cause irregular periods, but, c'mon, 3 in two months? That goes way beyond "irregular." I am still making an appointment with my OB/GYN, to be on the safe side. Then, I'm getting this stupid thing taken out. I hate it, and I can't wait to be rid of it. It causes me pain daily, and I hate that I have to be careful about putting pressure on my arm.
I kid you not, over the weekend, I was resting in my bed, reading, and I felt a pain near the implant. Well, I looked down at my arm, and there was a tiny bruise on the one end of the implant, and it was nearly poking through my skin.
I mean, it works like a charm, but I see more CONs than i see PROs.
I'll just go on the pill, please.