Birth Control (Contraception) Community
My final pack of bc pills, period came early..Do i take the left over p...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

My final pack of bc pills, period came early..Do i take the left over pills?

I planned on getting of birth control at the end of this cycle, to get my natural cycle back and plan to try and conceive within the next year.I've been on the pill for about 6 months if that makes a difference. I have three days of the hormonal pills in my pack left until the placebo (sugar) pills,and I just started my period today. Should I finish off the rest of the hormonal pills even tho i got my period and i was going to stop taking birth control after this cycle was over. Or do I just throw the pack away? Also do I count this is my first period off the pill or do i wait for it to come in about a month?
You should take the hormonal and sugar pills and then stop the pills when the pack finishes. The next menstrual cycle may be irregular but will improve with time.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.