No bleeding after mirena removal, is this normal?!
i just had my mirena removed 2 weeks ago, it was stuck when they removed it. When they removed it it was no longer in my uterus. ( i had mirena for 1 year and 5 months) The dr told me that my mirena was no longer able to be used as a birth control.I havent had no bleeding what so ever!  I have no real signs of pregnancy. just been really tired lately. i took 2 tests and they were negative.  What is going on?!
Go to the doctors, they have more sensitive tests and they can also tell if you are pregnant by other things. I don't think you should worry though, it can take a while for your body to go back to normal after hormone contraception thats been used for a while, my friend has gone through 3months worth of no periods after she stopped the pill
Amenorrhea during and after using Mirena IUD is a side effect of this contraceptive. According to an estimate nearly 23.9% women were having this side effect after using Mirena. However get your serum HCG levels checked to rule out any pregnancy as well.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

I actually went and had a Pregnancy test done and it came back negastive! I still have not had a period yet! Im not sure if this is normal or not. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, your time is greatly appreciated.
i had my mirena for a year and  i havent had any bleeding after it being removed and on top of that i have discharge really icky like ovualtion could i be ovulateing because i know how they say you still ovulate with the mirena in but its not in no more and stll no bleeding havent had it for 2 days now ?