Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
No period for 3 months after stopping Diane35
I was taking Diane35 for a little less than 10 years and recently stopped just for a break.  My menstrual cycles were never regular before starting the pill even though all gyno exams & tests came back normal so it was suggested I take the pill to stay regular, among its other benefits.

My period has not yet come back in the three months that I stopped taking it but I am now in a relationship and eager to get back on the pill.  Can I just start taking Diane35 again without waiting for my period?

Thank you!
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I came off the pill after my last period but have not had one in 2 months, I recently had unprotected sex so took the morning after pill within 36 hrs but have still not had any bleeding. I also took a pregnancy test which came back negative but i'm very worried as i've always been regular & the last time i stopped taking the pill I was still regular.

Should I be worried & can I start taking the pill as a contraceptive again even though I've not had a period? Everyone I speak to gives me a different opinion including doctors & pharmacists. What should I do?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources