Birth Control (Contraception) Community
No period while on birth control pill

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

No period while on birth control pill

Hi,. I've on birth control pill for 3 months. It's a 21 day pill. Ever since i started the pill my period was so light and sometimes it last for 3 days. Before i took the pills i was a normal-heavy period and never skip a period even for  single month. I started Diane 35 on january first day of my period. On february while on 7 days no pill, i had a very light period, brown to pinkish and lasted for 3 days. Then on march same thing till april a very light period every 7 days no pill. I remember april was super light period. I supposed to have a period on May 12 but until it's been 7 days delayed. I remembered i misses 1 pill last month but took it right away the next day together with my daily dose. On May 12 when supposed to have my period I felt breast tenderness and lasted for only 3 days and then back to normal. I thought my period was about to come but until now I'm 7 days delayed. Please any advice what's happening on me?
its probley just your birth controll and you keep changing it so its messng up your period i had an implant called implanon i had my period for  6 months then it stopped for a year. so your fine but i would go to your OBGYN and see what is up.
Call your doctor. Even if you miss one pill and take it the next day you're leaving yourself open to pregnancy. This is why I hate hormonal birth control. Birth control pills suck. I would suggest trying a combination birth control pill, using spermicide (which can be bought at most pharmacies), and use condoms. Yes, this kills the mood but you don't want a baby at 16 like I had. Hope this was helpful.