Nuva Ring, Plan B, 6 days into the cycle
So here's some background. i normally have a 28 day cycle thanks to being on birth control (the nuva ring). This past month I took a break  and went one entire cycle nuvaring free (still 28 day cycle). I started my period on the 7th of the month and finished  bleeding on the 12th. i decided i wanted to go back on the ring and inserted it about 10pm that evening. Later on around 2:30, 3 am I had sex and the condom broke. At first I wasn't worried because I figured that sperm on average lives about three days in a woman's body and with my calculations I was only on day six of my cycle. But after giving it much more thought decided I should be safe rather than sorry. So I took plan B at about 9am this morning. My question is since I have birth controlled( today will be day 5 of birth control) have taken plan B (aprroximately 79 hours after the incident and 10 days into my cycle) and figure at the most any loose spermatazoa may live for at least until tomorrow, what are my chances of  still getting pregnant?
( also i realized since I'm on birth control I may not get the breakthrough bleeding that most women say the get within a few days of taking plan B and therefore may not see the signs that it has worked)
Were you pregnant?