Ortho Evra Reviews
I'm 16 and supposed to be on birth control to regulate my hormones. They are crazy out of control due to the fact that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). I am on Metformin and also an antidepressant as well. I was originally taking the generic form of Yaz and was generally happy with it, but I have trouble keeping up with all these medications. I am scheduling an appointment with my gyno and looking into the Ortho Evra patch. Please let me know any experiences (good/bad) that you have had with this birth control method and if this would be a good, more convenient choice for me. I appreciate all input (:
Hi im 19 , been using implanon for one whole year but will be switching to ortho evra patch.  I have read alot of reviews and did alot of research, i haven't changed yet but it sounds like a good birth control to me(: