Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Ortho Tri-Cyclen lo...HELP!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Ortho Tri-Cyclen lo...HELP!

Ok...so i began taking the ortho tri-cyclen lo last friday as the quick start option. I am normally supposed to be on my period right now. BUT it has not started yet and i'm beginning to worry. Does taking the pills as the quick start prevent my period from normally happening? Or is it supposed to just start when i get to the "inactive" pills in the pack? Should i be worried that i may be pregnant??
You're not pregnant you won't get your period when you are supposed to get it because of the hormones in the pill, you will get it when you take the dark green pills either on the first day of taking the dark green pill the second or the third :-)
Don't want to worry or alarm you, but Ortho Tri-Cyclen *****!!!! I was on that pill for at least 6 months and ennded up getting pregnant. So did 12 other women. Then after I had my son an I had gone back to work an regular customer came in..Thought she had the flu cuz she'd been sick for 2 wks, turns out she was pregnant. Which thru her threw a loop cuz she was also on Ortho